Oatlands is a self-supporting historic site. Therefore a reasonable fee that contributes to sustaining the property is charged for professional photography. Please read the following information, and contact email@example.com with further questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-727-0670 to schedule a session. Oatlands reserves the right to refuse walk-ins if they conflict with scheduled events.
- Photographers and their clients must park in the main lot beside the Carriage House.
GROUNDS & PROPERTY RULES
- Photo sessions may take place in the gardens, and on the grounds. Building interiors are not included.
- Trees on the property are historic; please do not climb them.
- Do not step in flower beds or disturb plantings.
- Oatlands is a public, family-friendly venue. Nudity or revealing costumes are prohibited.
- If the gardens or grounds are littered, the photographer may be charged a clean-up fee.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Fire/flame is not allowed in its various forms- no fireworks, sparklers, or candles.
- Please leave furry friends at home; dogs not permitted.
Failure to comply with the above will result in termination of the session without refund.