If you are looking for an exciting and interesting way to make a difference, consider a volunteer position at Oatlands. You can meet new people and learn new skills while working in the heart of an amazing historic property.
Volunteer positions include helping with teas, garden, events and office. There are also technical, teaching and special event opportunities for volunteers.
- Read the Volunteer Handbook
- Contact us to let us know you are interested.
- Attend a Volunteer Training Session
- Sign up to work!
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities:
Are you an experienced painter? Oatlands could use your help with some exterior painting projects.
Oatlands need someone to provide ongoing maintenance (repairs, troubleshooting, updates, back-up) for about 20 workstations. Requires excellent computer skills (PC environment) and the ability to work well with others. Work (several hours per month) can take place at the volunteer’s convenience during office hours.
Being a Volunteer has far-reaching benefits:
- Give tangible help to an organization that needs it
- Increase Social Skills
- Make new contacts
- Learn new skills
- Even mental and physical benefits are associated with volunteering!
Please read the Volunteer Handbook and then contact us!
[contact-form-7 id=”4483″ title=”Volunteer Inquiry”]