Discover the grace & romance of Historic Oatlands
Nestled in picturesque Loudoun County, Virginia, Oatlands Historic House & Garden boasts over 200 years of history, and 30 years as a wedding venue. The historic mansion and beautifully terraced formal gardens offer the perfect venue for your wedding. Fall in love with a lush garden ceremony, and after exchanging your vows, enjoy cocktails in the gardens, and explore the Greek Revival mansion. For your reception, you may choose to celebrate with family and friends at one of several enchanting on-site venues (see properties), including the Pavillion tent for weddings up to 250 guests. The garden, grounds, historic structures, and stunning vistas provide a charming and timeless setting for your day. Contact our exclusive event provider to start your planning process.
Ready to start your wedding journey at Oatlands?
Contact Pure Perfection to get started.
- 4-hour and customized wedding packages.
- An Oatlands event coordinator as point-of-contact and site liaison for event booking process
- Multiple options for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception sites.
- Beautifully manicured formal gardens, ideal for photography year-round.
- Private spaces available for the bridal party to prepare.
- 2 – 200 year old historic houses on-site with overnight accomodations: 5 bedroom/5 bath and 3 bedroom/3 bath.
- Ample parking with overhead lighting. Handicap parking available.
- Use of electrical outlets, luxury restroom trailers and indoor restrooms.
- Complete event packages for easy planning.
Oatlands has multiple venues for ceremony and reception. Prices vary by location and expected guest count. Contact us via email at email@example.com to submit an inquiry to receive more information.